Download the BitKeep Wallet app on your PC: self-developed BitSwap transaction aggregator, that supports automatic optimization, cross-chain exchange, and simple operation process.
|Developed by||BitKeep Inc.|
|Category||Finance, Crypto Wallets|
|Requirements||5.0 and up|
The BitKeep Wallet PC app Review
BitKeep, founded in 2018 in China, is a decentralized digital asset wallet designed to provide users with a professional one-stop service, support multi-wallet management, exchange asset docking, and cover financial lending, cloud – mining, Dapp, games, blockchain payment, and other functions.
The wallet supports now over 1000 cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, EOS, LTC, and more. BitKeep has recently launched version 3.0, which promotes aggregate trading.
- BitKeep supports more than a dozen main chain ecosystems such as BTC, ETH, EOS, TRX, NEO, ONT, NULS, WICC, etc;
- A mnemonic passphrase allows seamless management of wallets for all associated private keys, one account supports the creation of multiple wallets;
- Original DESM encryption algorithm to secure assets;
- Practical tools such as payment, bulk transfer, bookkeeping, red packets, airdrop, currency encyclopedias, currency quotations, etc;
- Dapp Center, a global collection of DApps from multiple blockchains.
Most Chain Support
The World’s Largest Digital Currency Wallet Supporting The Main Chain, Already Supporting BTC, ETH, EOS, TRX, NEO, ONT, KLAY, NULS, DOGE, YTA And Other Dozens Of Main Chains And Their Thousands Of Tokens, The Number Is Still Increasing.
BitKeep Wallet for PC Main Features
- One-click use and no registration required.
- Manage all digital currencies by a set of mnemonics.
- Support 30+ main chains, 5000+ crypto assets
- Support the trading of various assets on DEX
- Double-check to ensure the security of your digital assets
Do your own research
Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to ensure everything is above board.
Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
Tips for securely storing your Bitkeep
- Back it up use of your wallet’s backup and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The app is available on both Android and Apple Stores. If you want you can also use the BitKeep Wallet app on an Android smartphone as well.
Guide to Install the BitKeep Wallet App on Windows and Mac
Requirements to use the app on your PC
- First and foremost you have to have a PC/ Laptop
- They must support Windows 10,11 OS or macOS.
- An active internet connection
- A Google Account, If you do not have one then you can easily create one.
Download BitKeep Wallet for Windows 10,11
- Get yourself an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- By following the on-screen instructions you can complete the installation process.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the BitKeep Wallet app and look for the install button on the right side
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
Download BitKeep Wallet for Mac
- You can download the NoxPlayer emulator for this one, as it works better for the Mac.
- Complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the BitKeep wallet app and click on the install button.
- Now the app will be downloaded on your PC and you can use it.