Use the FiiO Music app on your PC. It’s a local player that is more suitable for audiophiles. Meanwhile, it’s the first audio player that supports HWA (LHDC) Bluetooth transmission.
|Name of the App||FiiO Music|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Requirement||Android 5.0 and up|
The FiiO Music PC app?
This is one of the oldest apps to listen to music offline for free. FiiO Music for PC also brings a 10-band equalizer with many preset options, as well as several themes from which you can choose to customize its looks and you can even use the app on the Chromecast.
FiiO Music has a premium version that can be purchased for merely 0,99 USD. This version removes all ads and brings some extra features such as transition between tracks and volume normalization so that all songs play at relatively the same loudness.
What does it Offer?
1. Total control over playback and playlists
From the app’s home screen you can quickly play by album, artists, folders, etc. as well as choose from various operations to organize your music. You can also add particular songs to “My Favorites” or to custom playlists.
2. Plays a wide variety of formats
Supported formats include: DXD, DSD (DSD64/128), WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, and other formats. Supports up to 384 kHz/64 bit audio. Also supports CUE files.
3. Automatic app shutdown options
FiiO Music for Windows app supports shutdown timers, so that you can set the app to automatically stop playing music after a certain time down to the minute.
4. Instant resume playback
The app remembers which song you left off at before closing the app, so you can easily resume playback from before with just one tap of a button.
5. Sync with iTunes; automatic language settings
Easily import your iTunes library with one tap. FiiO Music for PC automatically recognizes which region your device is from and sets the language accordingly, for a seamless experience no matter where you are in the world.
- Playing all songs, playing by album (sorted by track no.), artist, genre, folder, custom playlist, etc
- Supports HWA (LHDC) Bluetooth codec, which allows you to connect almost any Android phone to an LHDC enabled Bluetooth headphone to enjoy high quality music
- WiFi song transfer, making transferring much easier
- CUE sheet splitting
- Album art display and lyrics
- Last-position memory function
- Gapless track playback
- Replay gain
- Playing through folders
As far as the FiiO Music for PC app is concerned just follow the steps below to use the app.
Step by Step Guide to Install the FiiO Music App on Windows and Mac
If you want to use the FiiO Music PC app, then let us firstly look at the requirements that your PC will have to meet in order for you to use the app without any issues.
Requirements to use the FiiO app on your PC
- First and foremost you have to have a PC/ Laptop
- They must support Windows 8,10 OS or MacOS.
- An active internet connection
- A Google Account, If you do not have one then you can easily create one.
- If you have these things ready, then let us take a look at what rest of the steps
Download FiiO Music app for PC
- Get yourself an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- By following the on screen instructions you can complete the installation process.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the FiiO Music app and look for the install button on the right side
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the FiiO music for PC app?
FiiO Music App is designed to maximize the experience of music lovers. Download the FiiO Music app today to start your journey to rediscover your music! From the app’s home screen, you can quickly play by album, artists, folders, etc., and choose from various operations to organize your music.
Is the FiiO Music for Windows app free?
Yes, the FiiO music app is completely free to use and you can use it on your devices as well.