Download the Poloniex app on your PC. Discover new and innovative crypto assets with 150+ spot trading pairs and 20+ margin trading pairs. You will also find our DeFi Innovation Zone, where you can trade 85+ DeFi assets and leveraged tokens.
|Name||Poloniex Crypto Exchange|
|Developed by||Polo Digital Assets, Ltd|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
The Poloniex PC app
Poloniex for PC app is in the midst of major changes. The unregulated crypto-to-crypto exchange is adding trading features for large traders and plans to become the first regulated crypto exchange in the US.
It is a popular cryptocurrency exchange for the retail trader. Many beginners have learned how to trade cryptocurrency on the exchange that “ takes the crypto out of crypto”. Since it launched in 2014, however, the exchange’s leading market share has slipped as over 200 exchanges have entered the market.
Safety and Security
Poloniex for Windows cryptocurrency exchange offers two account verification levels: Level 1 and Level 2.
- Level 1: You obtain level one verification by default once you sign up on Poloniex. It allows for unlimited spot trading, deposits, impose an up to USD 20,000 daily withdrawal limit, and all other services. You won’t be able to access the margin trading and IEO LaunchBase though and may experience issues with account recovery.
- Level 2: Access all features, including up to USD 750,000 per day.
For level 1 verification, you only need to register on the exchange using a valid email address.
For level 2, you will need to submit the following information and documents:
- Your residential address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your ID, driver’s license, or identity card
- Proof of address
- Trade 60+ cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC), ripple (XRP),tron (TRX), eos (EOS), monero (XMR), and many more.
- Low fees. Poloniex has the lowest trading fees amongst popular altcoin exchanges.
- Margin trading. Aside from spot trading, you can also conduct low fee margin trades with up to 2.5x leverage.
- Margin lending. You can earn passive income by lending your crypto assets with interest.
- DEX and IEO launchpad. Invest in the hottest new crypto projects, and make use of Its decentralized counterpart Poloni DEX.
- Sign up and trade within minutes. Poloniex for PC does not force you to pass KYC (know your customer) checks, so you can sign up with your email and start trading immediately. If you don’t have any cryptocurrency yet, you can buy some with fiat using its Simplex integration, though this operation will require you to verify your identity.
The app is available on both Android and Apple Stores. If you want you can also use the Poloniex app on an Android smartphone as well.
As far as the Poloniex for PC app is concerned, follow the steps below to use the app.
Step by Step Guide to Install the Poloniex App on Windows and Mac
If you want to use the Poloniex app, all you will be needing is an Android emulator. Bluestacks emulator is the one we recommend. It is easy to use and can not be so heavy on your PC. It can run almost all the latest android apps on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What country is Poloniex for PC from?
Established in 2104, It is a cryptocurrency exchange that was established by an individual by the name of Tristan D’Agosta. Based in San Francisco, California. The platform caters mainly to U.S based cryptocurrency traders.
Is the Poloniex for Windows app wallet safe?
The app does not have its own digital money wallet. As a general rule of safety, keep only the money you are using to trade in an exchange wallet. Keep in mind when you are using Polloniex that if you use USDC coin, you will need a wallet that supports it. The popular TrustWallet and Ledger wallets are among nine wallets that accept USDC listed by Circle.