Downlaod the SunTrust app on your PC. To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign on with your Digital Banking User ID and Password. It’s that simple.
|Name of the app||SunTrust Mobile app|
|Developed by||SunTrust Banks Inc|
|Requirements||6.0 and up|
What is the SunTrust PC app?
The Bank, which merged with fellow regional bank BB&T to create a new bank known as Truist in 2019, is now positioned as the seventh-largest bank in the United States, with $396 billion in deposits and $297 billion in loans.
Despite the merger, however, SunTrust app and BB&T have retained their own branding and products. The app offers an array of banking products with unusual perks to customers in 10 southeastern states and the District of Columbia. Here’s what you need to know about SunTrust to decide if it’s the right bank for you.
Who Is the Best For?
SunTrust for PC app will be the right bank for customers looking for perks with their basic checking and savings options. It may be a particularly good fit for those who:
- Wish to bank with a large and well-established institution
- Reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia, or the District of Columbia
- Would like to receive cash back from their debit and credit card purchases and cash bonuses for putting that cash back into their Sun deposit accounts
- Need a seamless integration with digital payment apps
- The app allows customers to link Mastercard credit and debit cards and Visa credit cards to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, and Click to Pay. This makes contactless payments an effortless process, no matter which digital application you prefer.
- Multiple ways to earn cash back and other perks – The Sun Deals program offers banking customers personalized offers to earn cash back by making purchases with their Trust debit or credit card at participating retailers. Plus, if customers have a rewards credit card with SunTrust, they can increase the cash back they receive from that card by 10% if they have the cash back deposited into any Sun deposit account.
- Online, mobile, and text-based banking available – The customers can handle their banking tasks with a robust online banking portal. You also have the option of downloading the mobile app, available for iOS and Android, to your device, which provides a wide range of services, including mobile alerts. Customers can also handle several banking services via text message.
The app is available on both Android and Apple Stores. If you want you can also use the SunTrust app on an Android smartphone as well.
As far as the SunTrust for PC app is concerned, follow the steps below to use the app.
Step by Step Guide to Install the SunTrust App on Windows and Mac
Download SunTrust app for PC
- Get yourself an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- By following the on screen instructions you can complete the installation process.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the SunTrust app and look for the install button on the right side
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the new SunTrust Mobile App?
The Sun Mobile App is optimized for your Android device and is specifically designed to provide quick and secure access to your personal accounts. You can make payments, transfers, and mobile deposits, view account balances and account activity, send money via Zelle, as well as search for ATM/branch locations.
Is the SunTrust app free?
The Mobile App is a free app for Android that belongs to the category Finance, and has been developed by SunTrust Banks,